Orajel!!!!

I know when my DS was teething that Baby Orajel and teething rings were my BEST FRIENDS.. Well now as of June 1st they will be taking Baby Orajel off the shelfs becasue drug dealers/makers can use the Baby Orajel also to make the drugs!!!

Sorry Momma's i know im the bearer of bad news!!!

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 1:34 AM on May. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Try Camilia drops or even teething tablets. Orajel is also a choking hazard for babies, because it numbs their throat as well (it's impossible to get a baby to keep it JUST where it needs to be). Frozen grapes in a mesh feeder or a frozen washcloth can also do wonders.
    Thanks for letting us know about the Orajel!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:39 AM on May. 23, 2011

• What drugs can they make from orajel? I used it on myself this last month when I had a horrible toothache, of course all I managed to numb was my lip and the inside of my mouth but that stuff works!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:40 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Thanks for the info.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:01 PM on May. 23, 2011