They say girls steal their moms prettyness and boys make their moms stand out more during pregnancy. Myth or Fact in your case?

For me, myth. I feel like I look even better now than before pregnancy and Im having a girl

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 1:48 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well I had a boy and I was pretty frumpy my whole pregnancy!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:50 AM on May. 23, 2011

• i have heard it the opposite way
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:15 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I had 2 girls and I think I looked better before pregnancy...I gained a lot of weight and I've always had acne but it's worse now than it was in my teens
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 2:43 AM on May. 23, 2011

• with my first i had a girl and i think i looked the same amount of pretty before-during-after being pregnant...now im pregnant with another girl and i still feel the same...my good friend is pregnant also but having a boy and she is glowing..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:13 AM on May. 23, 2011

• chinese culture it is different. my mil said since, " i still look pretty i must be having a girl and she said if you have a boy you will look ugly". Sometimes I don't know how to take her. she would prob tell me straight to my face too if she thought i was ugly
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:29 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Who are "they"? If you ask me "they" have been into the crack rocks.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:07 AM on May. 23, 2011

• With my girl, I got acne and my hair fell out (literally got a large bald spot)...............with my boys, my hair got thicker, clear skin, and I got a tan for the first time in years.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 8:15 AM on May. 23, 2011

• With my girl, I was huge as a house had huge black circles under my eyes, Like the PP my hair just fell out in clumps, I was shedding worse then our cat :) I was literally a mess all 9 months. With my boys i looked radiant, glowing , full pretty. So for me it is indeed true!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:52 AM on May. 23, 2011

• def myth for me.
    Daph2387

Answer by Daph2387 at 8:58 AM on May. 23, 2011