How many people think that being Pregnant makes you think more about the things you like and dislike about your significant other?

Latley I have been wondering many things like does he really love me, will he always be with me, should the baby have his last name, what he gets mad at and judging him all the time its like im wondering if hes really the person i want to be a father to my baby i have been with him four four years so its like why am i asking all these things now?

kainesmommybrie

Asked by kainesmommybrie at 3:02 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when you get married BEFORE you make babies, you dont have to worry about the last name issue...otherwise those are things that people normally think about in the course of a relationship..and being hormonal and pregnant doesnt make it any easier...good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on May. 23, 2011

• maybe because having a child with him things are more serious and that you guys will always be connected. So you think about the more serious stuff.
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:24 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Both of you have to work things out whether you're married or not doesn't really determine if you're gonna be together forever or not! Do the right thing for you and your child!
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 8:53 AM on May. 23, 2011

• We sound a lot alike =) ha. I have been with my bd for 3.5 years and being pregnant when not married ofcourse puts a lot of question to everything. I always think of whats best for my daughter and myself because thats what matters.
    minirip

Answer by minirip at 10:04 PM on May. 23, 2011