Did you not know you were pregnant?

How many didn't know they were pregnant for a long time? I didn't find out till I was 12 weeks, how did u find out? I found out after drinking a bottle of champagne in less than 15 mins that i was pregnant one of my friends told me i thought she was crazy but went and took a test and i was deff pregnant talk about fainting being drunk and pregnant all in one! Deff not the best choices on my part but its like my body had no idea!

kainesmommybrie

Asked by kainesmommybrie at 3:05 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't know for about 4 weeks. I was having the stabbing pain that shot down my leg. Which is apparently your uterus stretching. My friend who was in med school suggested I was pregnant. I happened to be drinking as well. I took the test next day.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 3:14 AM on May. 23, 2011

• My sister-in-law was 21 weeks when she found out. She had irregular periods so going months without one wasn't new to her. She thought she had a bad case of the flu that wasn't going away and thought any baby movements was just gas. Unfortunately the baby was born at 25 weeks. But she was a miracle baby and is is a healthy thriving 4 yr old now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I knew early with the first, second...third I went into denial, fourth they told me I couldnt get pregnant as I had ovarian cysts that were in the process of getting surgically removed. I was 12 weeks when I told them I was pregnant, the surgery was moved up to do the following week as it was the best time for the baby.
    The fifth baby was early and my last.....I had no idea, I was on the injection it was normal, exact times, period at the end of each injection...etc etc. I thought my cysts had returned as I was experiencing stomach pains. Went in for an ultrasound, thinking I may have to have surgery again.........the radiologist looked at me curiously and asked me why I was here, I told him cysts he then gave me an ultrasound with pregnancy paddles...turned the screen towards me and there on the screen was a 7 month old baby.
    I had enough time to tell people I was pregnant and then they welcomed the baby LMAO.
    turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 3:23 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I didn't know I was pregnant my cousin was saying my stomach was getting big and I went to the doctors and I was 3months I just cried and the doctors was like is that a bad thing I said no I was in shock I didn't know I was pregnant.now I have a healthy 4 year old drama queen lol
    ms.keisha17

Answer by ms.keisha17 at 3:27 AM on May. 23, 2011

• i wasnt big at all i was 12 weeks no symptoms i worked in a bar so of course i was drinking every night and i was having periods and felt actually better than ever then boom hello ur pregnant!
    kainesmommybrie

Comment by kainesmommybrie (original poster) at 3:44 AM on May. 23, 2011

• weird
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:19 AM on May. 23, 2011

• with my dd i was 3 1/2mnth b4 i found out sure glad i did i had soccer try outs 2days later!! i was indenial and fig i was jst going threw a big stage ...i nvr had a flat stomach to begin with so when my pouch got a lil bigger i didnt really notice til on day i had a daydream and i was prego and just had the baby and me and my ex were really happy..that convinced me i was prego and i was lol...with this one i found out way tooo early i found out about 4weeks or so because of a dream i had..i almst threw away the positve test because i only saw the first line lol
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:11 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I found out when I was 12 weeks. I had no clue I was pregnant but had the urge to take a test=)
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 8:44 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I didnt find out until i was 10 wks. My entire house had the flu and we thought i had it too. but my sister and i had been talking about our periods for some odd reason, and it had hit me that i hadnt had mine since Dec and this was the end of Feb.. So she went out and got me a test, instantly came out positive, wnt got a blood test done came out positive, still in denial wnt and got 2 more tests at the store and of course thy came out positive.. Now Im 22 wks pregnant with our baby girl who we are super excited about..
    Daph2387

Answer by Daph2387 at 8:52 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I clearly remember going to the bar after work one day and it took me what felt like forever to drink one beer. I thought it was a little weird but you know how sometimes those first beers take a little longer. I got up from the barstool and got really dizzy and my friend whos the bartender told me to sit back down because my face just turned white. I was known for having to drink at least 3 or 4 before i got any kind of buzz so it was strange. After days of my boyfriend insisting i was pregnant, i finally went to the doctor and surprise!! I was 7 or 8 weeks at that point. I remember thinking back and saying to myself "No wonder I couldn't drink that fricken beer!" lol
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:00 PM on May. 23, 2011