I have to ask, what do u do when...? adult content

when u REALLY dont feel like having sex but its been like 5 days and ur hubby really wants to and u wanna give in for him because he really wants to. and how do u make urself get in the mood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• foreplay
    hoobasweet

Answer by hoobasweet at 4:09 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I agree with hooba, foreplay is necessary. Ask him to help you out by teasing you a bit. Tell him its more enjoyable for the build up. Also, if there are little things that make you feel good you need to get that me time. Go out for a manicure, buy sexy undies, get a vibrator and try mutual masturbation. Whatever it is, do it. If all else fails get drunk. j/k
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 4:38 AM on May. 23, 2011

• A trick that my husband has learned that is if I'm not in the mood all he had to do is put in a sexy movie, not necessarily porn, but something with a sex scene like Original Sin, and I'm good to go. I'm visual like a guy.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 4:41 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Mine goes down on me and that always works for me.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 5:23 AM on May. 23, 2011

• mine tickles my back lol
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 5:25 AM on May. 23, 2011

• once i start, it doesn't take long to get in the mood. He knows all he has to do is touch my nipples & I'm ready...

Just tell him that if he's in the mood, he has to help you get in the mood first if he wants any...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:44 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I kinda take one for the team...Once you get things started nature will take over. When I'm really not in the mood I prefer a "quickie" that way he is happy and my interest is a peaked for next time.

sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 7:11 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I find that even if I'm not in the mood, once we start, I'm all for it. lol My DH has always been a really giving person, so he likes for me to get mine before he gets his. He is really good about lots of foreplay, too.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:31 AM on May. 23, 2011

• fake it if you cant even get into foreplay...or just get him off if he's okay with that and you really dont want to have sex,but want to please him at least.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:32 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I agree with the movie, just a simple scene, nothing extremely pornographic.... My favorite is how to lose a guy in ten days :) Tell him to be spontaneous, which is waht alot of men lack, I mean some girls are lucky to ahve spontaneously romantic men, they are incredibly lucky!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:07 AM on May. 23, 2011