People with disc problems?

I think I have a herniated disc. I've had severe pain on and off for 3 years now, but could never take an x-ray because of breastfeeding a pop up pregnancy, i have an appointment tomorrow, (recently weaned child 2) anyways and wanted to see what symptoms were. dont want it to be confused with regular back pain. Its pretty severe on the right mid back, my shoulder and neck go weak and sore and my right leg goes really weak. all this happens out of the blue. i dont necessarily have to do anything vigorous. like more than 10 minutes doingthe dishes will do this to me. advice anyone?

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 4:58 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Health

• thats *breastfeeding AND a pop up or suprise 2nd pregnancy*
    fefe87

Comment by fefe87 (original poster) at 4:59 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I have a bulging disc at L4 and L5 in my lumbar (lower back). I just take motrin and use ice packs to get back on track. It has been like this since I was 13. I have been living with it for so many years that it doesn't seem to phase me much any more.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:21 AM on May. 23, 2011