Too many people!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in a four bedroom house with my SO, baby son, SO's youngernbrother, and his mom and dad. Then this holiday, his other brother, his wife, and two children will be staying with us. Total, its 3 children, and 7 adults in a 4 bedroom house!!!I'm VERY much a quiet person and need peach once in a while. While I'm excited for my son to see his baby cousin, I don't know what I'll do. I'm serious going to my dad's to take a shower because it won't be happening. What should I do?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• First, Don't give up your own bed! Nothing is worse than not sleeping in your own bed.
    Anonymous

• Hell no I'm not giving up my comfy bed.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• ugg thats the worst part of the holidays! at Thanksgiving my whole family (7 ppl) travelled 9 hours in a van together to stay at my granmas...it was 8 adults & 1 baby in a 3 bedroom house. my DH & i had to sleep on the floor!!! what i did to keep myself sane was to keep thinking about the day i would be home haha. so just keep in mind the day they will all leave! & while your at your dad's take your time & just relax. if a self-driscribed loner like myself can make it 5 days in a house full of ppl you can too!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You need your"peach"? LOL! I'm sure you meant "peace", just giving you a hard time :) I really dont know what to say, is there no where else they can stay for half the time they are down visiting? That would be really stressful! Good Luck!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2008