Sigh....

I'm 24 years old and have a LOT of gray hair (Really need to utilize that box of dye in the bathroom!). I do crisis counseling at the ER on the weekends. So last night it's 3am I'm in the ER with an 19 yr old girl who got in a fight with her bf and tired to kill herself. I'm talking to the Bf and he's telling me everything that has gone on. Then he looks at me and says "Well honestly ma'm you're too old to understand to what we are going through" I was like what??!! How old do you think I am!? lol I have my clients tell me all the time they think I'm in my 30's. Does anyone else have/had this problem? I'm def dying my hair again when I get a chance!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 7:14 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• People are morons.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 7:40 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I havn't seen my natural color in over 20 yrs! I color mine every 4-5 weeks
    I started going gray before I was 20. I sat in my room one night and counted 50 on the top of my head in one small area and swore I would be coloring it from then on- and I have!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:27 AM on May. 23, 2011

• lol my best friend is 22 and she has lots of grey hair..she dont care either,it kinda looks like grey highlights.
    twolilgirls712

Answer by twolilgirls712 at 8:38 AM on May. 23, 2011

• One of my daughter's classmates thought I was her grandmother the other day when I took something to school for her. I do have a lot of gray hair and I usually dye it but I haven't gotten around to it lately.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:45 AM on May. 23, 2011

• When I was 19, I looked at anything over 25 as ancient. Just get a little closer to that hair dye :)

I've been going gray since high school & I'm 37 now- over 20 years I've been covering that stuff up! Especially since I just had another baby- I know the first time I hear "grandma" I'm gonna stroke out :)
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 9:38 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I'm 47 been coloring my hair since; I was 30, but I get told I look like ;I'm in my 30's,Sometimes in my later 20's.
    sunset

Answer by sunset at 11:43 AM on May. 23, 2011