Why is it that when people send me their showdowns they go to my bulk? Is there any way to change it to my inbox?

I've been getting mail in my bulk from some people to check out their showdowns and vote, but i dont get some till they are over with cause they go to my bulk box instead of my inbox. Is there any way to change that?

mblucky

Asked by mblucky at 11:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in About CafeMom

• it goes to your bulk mail because they are sending out to lots of people at once, this makes the system recognize it as bulk.

you can go into your settings, under message settings you'll see a box that allows you to change the number of people the message has to be going to to count as bulk. if you set it to 10 and it's sent to 9, it'll go to your regular inbox.
    Anonymous

• lol, i was wondering the same thing and what is the bulk folder for anyway??????
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• It goes to bulk because the person is sending it to everyone on their mail list. if you have more than 5 people your sending it to it automatically goes to bulk. To avioid this send each showdown to one person at a time so it is personal and will show up in the inbox not the bulk folder.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The settings link is also under the menu in your inbox. The above advice is good since a person can change the number they consider bulk. I have mine set at 1, so any other addresses but mine sends it to bulk. You can also set up safe senders on the same page. This will allow the messages from those people to get to you no matter how many people they send it too.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008