• In the Spotlight:

funny

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Its my husband, daughter, and me

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/8rr34uBDIZYE5oLg

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 11:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it's REALLY cute!! Thanks for posting the link. I know some of my family would get a kick out of getting this in e-mail. Thanks for sharing!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• no offense to you since you obviously used the site, but I think elfyourself is a cheese advertising gimic. looks awful. I can do better stuff with photoshop.
    Anonymous

• i do it every year...each yr it gets better. I send them out like card..

do not worrie about anon that is y is is anon. she cant say what she has to say w.o showing her face. she probley want to start drama since there isnt any tonight
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• nope, just stating my opinions about the site. she shouldn't ask for opinions if she can't accept them all. If she didn't want me to say my opinions of elfyourself, maybe she should have told us what answer she was looking for to start with, then she won't have to deal with hearing something she doesn't want to hear.

I did not say anything about her, I stated my opinion of the site itself. she got her panties in a wad all on her own. shame on her, she needs her mouth washed out for language like that.
    Anonymous

• hahahahahah tooo cuuute!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Cute! I'll have to try that out!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2008