Why is it that when I need him the most, He goes A-wall on me?!

I am so tired of something going on with my kids or me and he's gotta throw his damn temper tantrum b/c he's not the center of attention!! HOW DO I GET HIS ATTENTION!! I am seriously considering leaving him. I can't stand this shit no more!! I do NOT have any where to go tho....that's why I am not already gone.

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Honey, all men are like our "other child" LOL! I told my hubby that I have FOUR children because of the way he acts sometimes. I agree with the previous poster, he is suppost to be a role model for his children. He is suppost to be setting the good example and by throwing his hissy fits its only showing your children that its ok to do and you dont need the stress of him acting like a child too. Good Luck
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm so sorry you're going through this, but NO MAN is worth that.
    JacesMommy627

Answer by JacesMommy627 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Seek marriage counseling for this, or try and calmly talk to him and explaine that he is a daddy and an adult and having hissy fits cause it's not all about him is counter productive to relationships and being a positive role model for the kids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2008