Could he be cheating? adult content

My SO and i had sex Sat. morning...he takes his boxers off...well Sat. night he fell asleep before taking a shower and had to be somewhere early Sun. so I'm not sure if he showered or anything...I was still sleeping,but I found a pair of boxers in the laundry with white stuff all overt the front and it smelled like vaginal juices...I did laundry Sat. so there is no way of figuring out if those were the same pair since Sat. morning...I also cant figure out why it would be on the outside when he takes his boxers off...he's also been kinda distant all weekend...not affectioniate at all and when I wanted to cuddle he turned his back towards me...now I just dont know how to bring it up...how do I tell him hey what is this shit on your boxers and did you change them since Sat. morning or is it from me? I dont want him thinking I dont trust him if it's not the case.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• If this was me, i would do some digging around before comfroting him. but even if it sounds like something is going on, doesnt mean thats the case. good luck.
    Hllycndy

Answer by Hllycndy at 8:03 AM on May. 23, 2011

• if you ask him (and he is cheating) of course he will lie and then be on guard-harder to find facts out that he is
    if he is not cheating-of course he will be heart broken you excuse him of cheating, he might even think that you are cheating and you have a guilty heart

i would keep my mouth closed and my eyes open, look for more than you think you have-phone calls, text messages, taking calls away from you, deleting history on computer, starting fights with you over nothing at all, volunteering to do trips for errands to get out of the house all to willingly, working extra hours when not typical, more sex drive, less sex drive(not just a day or two), taking a very different and sudden approach to his appearance, acting very different in bed-wanting to all of a sudden do his sex act way different

assuming that your instincts say cheating =on more than a pair of dirty undies in the laundry and one weekend of not cuddling
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:08 AM on May. 23, 2011

• as for semen on outside of undies
    simple answer is he used them to jack off
    does he self pleasure himself?

as for not wanting to cuddle
    was he tired
    was he pissed off about something

i think you need more to go on
    yes, listen to instincts
    but can not read cheating into a day or two

think with your head for more info, do not let your heart do the thinking now-it will stear you wrong
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:11 AM on May. 23, 2011

• He's always normally reallt affectioniate and is usually the one who wants to cuddle so the fact that it just stopped all of a sudden has me a little worried...I wont say anything to him about the boxers that could be nothing and is not enough to go on....I will talk to him and see whats wrong and why he has been distant this past weekend and see what he says.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:23 AM on May. 23, 2011