Anyone have a Rose Petal Cottage?

Does anyone have the Rose Petal Cottage? What age are your kids who play with it? I have a 15 month old daughter. I got a killer deal on the cottage at the store yesterday, so I went ahead and got it. I can give it to her for Christmas or save it for her 2nd birthday in August. Also, I know it comes with the stove and the other pieces are sold separately. Which are worth it? Which aren't?

JMmama

Asked by JMmama at 12:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter is 18 months old and loves it! Also she will grow into it more and more. My sister who is 7 still like it! We have a lot of the accessories and they are a must if you have the cottage.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 1:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My daughter got it for Christmas last year when she was 16 months and has LOVED it so much! The only accesories we got for her besides the stove it came with was the nursery set and a set of play food and a few pots and pans.

She is 28 months now and is more interested in demolishing and rebuilding it than playing in it so I would recommend giving it to her now instead of waiting until she's 2.
    dsteiner23

Answer by dsteiner23 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• we have it also. My daughter is 4 and will play with it some but it is not one of her favorite things
    Hanaas_mommy

Answer by Hanaas_mommy at 11:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2008