When can I take a pregnancy test?

I was ovulating this week and we are trying for a baby how long do I have to wait to take a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• SOME PEOPLE SAY YOU SHOULD WAIT UNTIL YOU MISS YOUR PERIOD. BUT I FEEL THAT ALL OF US ARE DIFFERENT SO FEEL FREE. IT IS YOUR BODY, YOU KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 12:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• well take it when u want...but i dont believe it till i miss a period..unless of course it comes out positive ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Take the test AFTER you have missed your period. This way you've had a week or 2 for the egg to implant and the baby hormones to get in your system. Testing now your very likely to get a false negative.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I would say 2 weeks after you've had sex. Or is that just if your doing a blood test? Well anyway, if you have regular periods do it the day after your missed period.... or just do it 2 weeks after sex! Good Luck!!!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2008