And now he is doing coke ,.......

when i first met him it was nothing,.. then i got prego and i found out it was weed,.. then we split up n he got drunk everynite,.. now we're gettin back together and i found out he smoked wet (embalming fluid) and snorts coke,... there is no end to this,.. I'm so in love but i don't want my son to be around this or any1 who does this,.. i barely smoke ciggs and i won't even think of doing that newhere around him,.. i am so dissapointed in his choices but i can't change him or his priorities,.. i'm so stuck ,.. he was kissing my son and all i could think was omg wat if that shit is on his nose and my 4mo seizures wtf u can hurt me but never my child,.. but isn't taking him out of my childs life hurtin my child,... he loves his son and can be an awesome dad but this shit just is too much for me HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• make him get clean, or keep your son the hell away from him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• GET RID OF HIM, you're child DOES NOT deserve that at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i want him to get clean but how can i make him,... and i don't want mmy child near that but i want my child to know his daddy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i totally understand that but do you want him to know his daddy like that? tell him he needs to go to rehab and get clean before you allow him around your child. the courts will back you up on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• its not always best for a child to know their father..if he gets clean and PROVES it, fine. but if not, PLEASE don't let him around, its just a bad influence to ur child and its not safe.
    Anonymous

• he says he can stop whenever he wants,.. so he won't do rehab,.. i guess i just have to isolate my son till i can tell other wise but it will be so hard my son glows when he sees his daddy and likewise for his dad,.. God i wish this wasn't me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• as someone that did coke a LOT been clean now over a year***

you cant MAKE someone stop doing a drug especially coke, they have to figure it out on their own. you havea child to think of, and you need to put your child first. im sure he has coke on him when hes around you and your child, think of if its in yourhouse or your car and you happen to get pulled over. (its not hard to spot someone coked out) and the cop finds it, what do you think would happen to your baby?

what if your baby got into the coke down the road? people who do coke are aggresive and dont think about anything else but THEMSELVES... you need to get out of the relationship... its not healthy to be around either. fo you OR your baby..
    and until he gets clean completely, you should stay away from him. its hurting your child more being around that than NOT being around it.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• he cant stop whenever he wants to. trust me.. its hard to do. i had to COMPLETELY take myself out of the situation with help by my family. i moved cities deleted phone numbers ignored people, lost friends and a lot more... its not easy to do. seriously its not he just says he can stop whenever he wants because he isnt thinking. dont be around that stuff. i bet you seriously, that you will end up trying it one time. maybe not, but if you are around it a lot, and around and with someone that does it... it has high chances.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i agree with kelsobabeyy..she's exactly right!
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 1:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Better NO father than a father like that. Please. Get away from him, STAY away from him. HAVING his father around could mess your child up far more than NOT having any father.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2008