Okay....

my SO was kinda distant all weekend not really sure why..i was going to give it another day and talk to him about it...then he send me a txt jst now saying...I love you soooooooo much!!!! MEN!! I swear he knows when something is wrong and always says saomthing like that just when it needs to be said the most...is you SO like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• YES!
    Liberty979

Answer by Liberty979 at 9:04 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes, sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:05 AM on May. 23, 2011

• He new he was not acting right. So he was making you know he was over his funk.

Answer by louise2 at 9:08 AM on May. 23, 2011

• yep he knows just how to get to my heart.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:22 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I actually had a breakdown before I went to work yesterday and he out of the blue showed up with my DD as I was locking the doors to leave the building to take me to dinner with them. I think it is sweet when they know just what you need.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:30 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I'm just not used to it at ll...my ex was a douche and always went out of his way to bring me down...came home to a clean house and find something that wasnt done...laundry not folded...and bitch about that...or tell me it's not halloween on valentines day when i put make-up on...so this is new to me...I saty home and it's my job to clean and cook for him but he thanks me for it...he tells me how pretty I am all the time..I'm just waiting for something to go wrong.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:36 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Your New SO is not your EX just remember that.

Answer by louise2 at 1:52 PM on May. 23, 2011