El Paso bucket list

Any El Paso Natives care to share a "must see"/ you haven't experienced El Paso if you haven't _____ list??? I like photograph nature so anything pretty is especially appreciated!

GirlWithANikon

Asked by GirlWithANikon at 9:04 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Travel

• You have to take the Wyler Aerial Tramway to the top of the Franklin Mountains 1700 McKinley rd. It's really beautiful, go during the day and at night, it's pretty great. Also there are a bunch of trails you can hit up in the Franklin Mountains. Messilla New Mexico is about 40 minute drive and it's this great little town that I think would be great for photo ops. It still has this cowboy feel. I havent been back there since 2008. Don't forget to go downtown!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:11 AM on May. 23, 2011

• ty! I live so very close to that tramway, I can't bear to take it bc I am scared of heights. Scenic drive is my favorite ever though, despite not being able to look over the edge until we get to the landing to park so i dont feel like we will fall.. ahah
    GirlWithANikon

Comment by GirlWithANikon (original poster) at 12:50 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Im gonna bump this, come on no one is from el paso here? =o(
    GirlWithANikon

Comment by GirlWithANikon (original poster) at 4:18 PM on May. 23, 2011