6 days late and a negative test?

It shouldn't have been too soon to test right? I took it last night though. I got one and couldn't wait. I thought I would have been far enough that it would have turned anyway. My son had a cheap dollar test positive at about 4 weeks. How long should I wait to retest? I have no pd symptoms or preg symptoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• We used to actually have to wait until we had missed a couple of months before even calling a doctor to be tested. Imagine not having those handy little take home kits at your disposal. Wait, be patient thats my answer.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:11 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Try to wait another week if you can...I know that can be hard lol. But just hang in there...also try to take it in the morning...it might still be a bit early that it wont show on the test if you take it at night...thats how it was with me...Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I was 3 weeks late the month before I got pregnant. Stress and other factors can contribute to being late.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:15 AM on May. 23, 2011

• wait a little bit more. and if u absolutely can't, take a bloodtest, they come out really fast and can detect prgnancy even if ur not a day late
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:21 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Give it another week and test again.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:53 PM on May. 23, 2011