I don't even know where to start... adult content

Ok so I just found out that DH has been having an affair with another woman. He met her in person about five weeks ago and now she is pregnant. He says that he isn't in love with me anymore but he is in love with her. Now I am reeling from all of this and can't explain everything in detail right this moment, but what the hell am I supposed to do. I am so hurt I can't see straight and we have an autistic six year old and a four year old daddy's girl that I somehow have to figure a way to tell that daddy isn't coming home. He is in Basic right now by the way. I just needed to vent and to see what all of you have to say. I don't' know what to do at this point. I have been completely faithful to him and now because of his actions I know that me and my kids are going to pay the price for his selfishness. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

vchristineg

Asked by vchristineg at 9:28 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Get a lawyer and file for divorce.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:31 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Take him for everything he's worth.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:32 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Are you two married? If so he can & will get in trouble for cheating. Im so sorry this is happening to you, i cant even imagine the pain you are in. Hang in there, everything will work out *hugs*
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:32 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes, I might add--if you talk to his commander, he will DEFINITELY get into trouble.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:34 AM on May. 23, 2011

• sorry for what you're going through. men can be pigs. what about you. his children. how selfish of him. take a deep breath, write down everything that has to be done. arrange them in order. this may be hard on the kids, but you don't deserve to be in this kind of relationship. tell him he doesn't deserve you, and begin arranging the divorce. when this is all over, you'll be independent and start to feel much better, i promise. you don't want him. what he did to you was horrible. when this is all over he's gonna wish he could erase what he did.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:36 AM on May. 23, 2011

• if u ever wanna talk you can pm me, i'm here. ur not alone, we're all here :) be strong! good luck
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:37 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes, he will pay for cheating the miliatry don't play that. The unborn child is your evidence. You take that unselfish baster for everything he is worth and more. Good luck honey I wish you and your little ones the best of luck.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:50 AM on May. 23, 2011

• he meet her five weeks ago
    and she is now pregnant
    sounds like maybe it is not his
    but not a concern for you
    call his upper person in the military
    call lawyer
    take him to the cleaners
    iam seeing a bright future for you
    i see him chaeting on his new "love"
    or she will cheat, and he will find out that the child is not even his

he is going to have a crappy ass future
    yours will be a whole lot brighter without him

hugs
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:57 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes we are married, and right now i am so much in shock that I don't even know what I want. this morning was the first time i cried since he told me yesterday what all was going on. What was sad was that I already knew... I had just been waiting for him to be honest with me.
    vchristineg

Comment by vchristineg (original poster) at 9:58 AM on May. 23, 2011

• ps
    i am now single mo of child who was a daddys girl and she has autism
    it is hard, but better for me and her to not be with a man who barely acted like he cared at all
    you can do it, allow yourself some time every day to feel the pain, then snap out of it and get to the work of starting over
    get lawyer, call his superior, bust his ass
    do not make it easier for him
    and do not let him know you are hurting so much
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:01 AM on May. 23, 2011