HAHA who else hates when this happens!?

When you are on the computer and its all quiet and calm and your at ease and just have that content feeling...
Then you go to a new page and SUDDENLY MUSIC BLARES ON!!! ITS SO LOUD AND SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF YOU??
lol that just happened to me and my heart is beating really fast now lol.

then i started chuckling to myself because i know i looked sooo funny ha

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hate that too or when the damn phone rings and you jump
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I hate when that happens so I always turn my volume way down! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• oh my god!!! yessss sooo annoying!!! and sometimes it takes like 10 seconds before my volume turny down thing kicks in!! so i have to like siffer thru the loud noises..UUUGGGH drives me crazy!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yes mine did that a few minutes ago when I got on my homepage. DH always leaves the speakers wide open.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• LOL Ive had that happen. Thats why I try and make sure the speakers are turned WAY down. I hate getting a fright like that!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• LMAO i know and my speaker volume is not on the actually speakers its a separate thing, and it is NEVER where it is supposed to be so it takes forever to find it! lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lol - I leave my computer on mute unless there's something I want to listen to. Often I'm listening to music here or have something on tv that I'm sort of paying attention to, and I don't want to hear all the sound effects on the computer.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• LMAO!! I always comment: "Well, at least I know my adrenal glands are working!" when that happens! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2008