Is anybody going on a summer vacation?

sunset

Asked by sunset at 9:32 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Travel

• yes! we're going to Seagrove, Florida for the first time in three years, and i cannot wait!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:33 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes. We are going to Riviera Maya next month and then Talahasse Florida in August.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:34 AM on May. 23, 2011

• We are going to the beach for a week with my parents, sister, brothers and their family - 25 of us in all! Then most weekends we will either be at my parents beach house, or my inlaws beach house. (it's a 2 1/2-3 hr drive). We also have some daytrips planned.

Answer by missanc at 9:36 AM on May. 23, 2011

• In my dreams, my last summer vacation was about 11 years ago. My vacations now exist of me not having to drive to work for a week.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:37 AM on May. 23, 2011

• just a try to the lake about an hour west of us.....and some great day trips
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:37 AM on May. 23, 2011

• nope, DH's leave time is at the end of July/beginning of August, and I am due mid-august... so its not happening this year! Oh well!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:38 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Sort of-- we're accompanying DH on a couple of trips to conferences-- Alabama in this case and will stop to visit family along the way. My mom's stepmother turns 90 this summer so we'll have a family reunion in Louisiana (if the levee doesn't break--its along the Mississippi River!).
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:17 PM on May. 23, 2011

• We are going on a family road trip from Denver to Los Angeles via Yellowstone, Grand Teton and Yosemite. DH will fly home and the kids and I will go on to Arizona, New Mexico and meet up with DH again at a friend's ranch in Southern Colorado.

Then I get to go to a food justice conference in CA all by myself (well, with the friend who owns the above mentioned ranch, but no kids or DH) in August and DH will take the kids camping.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:03 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes our Big one in July we are going to tn and then a few more little ones after that :) Cant wait
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:43 PM on May. 23, 2011