How to woo a hubby and make him fall in love again? note:fixing our marriage,were separated etc. so lil' complicated

We have been together 6 years, married 5. We had a separation recently due to an affair I had years ago that we are just now fully healing over and having full disclosure on. I have to make amends...sure...but in addition I need to woo him all over again. It is starting over...as if I am wining/dining and winning his heart type of thing. That is hard to do with someone you have been with for 6 years , have a child with, sleep naked with every night. It is hard to surprise someone after all of that, hard to make them blush. I need to make him blush again, make him feel like OMG this woman loves me so much and she is putting me on a pedestal, give him butterflies again. Not super romantic laying it on thick...he's not ready for that, more like fun, flirty, keep him smiling and relaxing. I got the romance part covered when that comes...our anniversary is in June and what I have planned is very romantic, but I need to woo him again.

Ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• The Love Dare Book?
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:56 AM on May. 23, 2011

• you know what I mean come on...woo someone like when you first meet someone and you think ohhh that is the one, and you do things to woo them off their feet
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 AM on May. 23, 2011

• "The Love Dare Book? " I am not familiar. Is that the religious book featured in a movie about a firefighter once?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:57 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I would text him sweet things-like what made you fall in love with him to begin with...how important he is to you. Stuff like that. I do it to my fiance every day. Let him know you aren't taking him for granted.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:33 AM on May. 24, 2011