I dont understand whats goin on with me...? adult content

ok so let me start at the beginng, dha nd i are ttc baby #3, we've been trying for about 1 1/2 years now. up till now my cycles have been whats normal for me. this cycle has just been wackedout. ok so allwas good and great at 7-8dpo i was having a few symptoms of being preggo again, and then i got my period 5-6 days early, it blew my mind because i really thought that i was pregnant. but i got af and it lasted 4 days. the flow waas up and down color, from like red pinkish (which at first i thought it was implantation bleeding). i honestly had no signs of getting my period. usually i pee a lot b4 af comes and i get cramps. well the cramps didnt start till my period was over and now the day b4 i should start my period im peeing like crazy! and that brings me to something else, for the past 3 days everytimg i pee i have a full on oragsm! and like i said b4 im peeing like crazy but sometimes there is only a little bit of pee. i dont really feel that my bladder is full i just feel like i have to pee, sry if thats doesnt make ne since. i am so fraking confused because i am still very bloated and my tummy has been screwed up for days now i always feel full and i dont wanna eat neting. i am 25 years old and ive never had nething like this happen to me b4 and i really dont know what to think about it all. also my period ended yesterday but since this morning when i wipe there is like little balls of blood. can ne1 give me ne advice as to what i should do? thanks mamas i wanted to add that i am having hell cramps too, i dont know if it has nething to do w/ all of this but they really suck, it got so bad this morning that i had to stop what i was doin and put pressure on my abdomin till it stopped cramping.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 9:52 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Health

• Take a test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on May. 23, 2011

• no i thought since i got my period that i didnt need to, should i?
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on May. 23, 2011

• it can't hurt to take a test. sometimes you do get your period just a little bit and are pregnant.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:57 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I don't know if you are pregnant or not, but the peeing often and the bit of blood when peeing makes me wonder if you might have a bladder infection... I would suggest that you go to the doctor and have everything checked out- see if you are pregnant or if not then find out what is going on. I hope all works out with TTC!!

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:05 AM on May. 23, 2011