Can my day get any worse?

I've been up since 3am. Ds has been throwing up all morning and I have been cleaning it up. Which means I have more laundry to do. Dd is teething and want some attention, but since ds is on me she is left in her highchair crying(scared he may be contagious). On top of that I have 6 papers that are do by Thursday and i'm having trouble with my thoughts down own paper. Dh want be home until this evening, I have no one to help me. I feel like crying right now. Anybody having one of these days today?

Free vent!

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 9:55 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It can get worse and as a mother of 5 I have learned to never ask can it get worse?> LOL! I had the same situation some years back only I had 3 kids between the ages of 6-12 up vomiting in the middle of the night. They got their beds, the blankets, and carpet. The best one was my 8 yr old threw up from the top bunk and hit my then 6 yr old on the head which of course woke the 6 yr old who in turn barfed. I had them all in the livingroom with trashcans watching TV while I cleaned before their brother who was 1 got up.

Answer by gemgem at 10:03 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I have learned to NEVER say the phrase "Can it get any worse?" because it can and will.

I hope your day gets better.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:58 AM on May. 23, 2011

• it could get a lot worse!!
    my day is going ok..nothing to brag about, but nothing to moan about, either. especially after hearing the Joplin-tornado news reports..my day is looking pretty damn smashing compared to that!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:59 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Just take a deep breath, get a bucket for when you get sick again and a warm wash cloth for your face so you can have a minute for yourself and stay positive. I will say a quick prayer that you have a better afternoon.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 9:59 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Hugs!!!! I hope your DS will feel better soon!! My day is ok-- so far. My older 2 kids are in school today- the youngest (he just turned 5) is home sick. He has a slight fever (only 99.6 right now) it was 102.3 last night. He also has pink eye and REFUSES to sit still for the eye drops and fusses about them. (Middle child had to give me fits about doing one of his chores this morning-- and then did a half-assed job at it so now he has to finish it up when he gets home. Of course he will fuss, flail around and be a 'drama queen' about it.... Then as we were walking out the door this morning I discovered the storm had taken down part of our tree.. thankfully it did not hit the house or do damage.. but have to move that big huge limb. And of course there is always laundry, dishes, cleaning to do and 8 hrs of work to key...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:01 AM on May. 23, 2011

• YES!!! crappy day so far and its only 9 am. I feel like crap too and have tons of stuff to do and no motivation, my 16 yr old is having some emotional problems and i got in a fight with my husband, my periods are awful and i can't deal with it. Then my friend calls bitching about everything and i just didn't want to hear it and never got to vent myself. So lets hope our day gets better. I hope your son gets better, make lysol your best friend today. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:02 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I never ask could it get worse. Sorry your day sucks.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:06 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I try never to say "can things get any worse" because no matter what we go through they can get worse. Don't worry about your papers that are due. Just get through one thing at a time as they happen today. Whatever ds has chances are good that dd has already been infected with it (if it is a contagious thing?) so don't worry about that either. Its tough but you can do it and if it helps to cry...just cry. Good luck today, you'll do awesome.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:13 AM on May. 23, 2011