Does clear/ white discharge before period means that I am pregnant???

I am due for my Period Dec 8th. I have been having clear/ white discharge for a few days to a week now. I been having some mild cramping the last 3 days. I am not sure if this is a sign of pregnancy or if my period is coming. Would like to hear your input.

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 1:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • 50/50 chance.

wait until you've missed your period to worry. if you miss your period go purchase a home pregnancy test.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• it could be either one. id just wait and if you dont get oyur period take a test.
    Anonymous

• I am also due for my period on 12/8 and have the same symptoms and discharge for a good week too. I always have the same symptoms before my period...But if you have had unprotected sex then yes you obviously could be pregnant so I also say 50/50 chance...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 2:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Is your discharge clear sticky mucus? like the clear sticky that's part of breakfast eggs? that can be ovulation mucus and cramps can come with that. At different months I've had the ovulation much just days before my period and other times a good while before my period. My sisterinlaw used to get cramps a couple of weeks after getting pregnant and was told it was the fetus settling in to her uterus. Take a preggers test for sure between one to two weeks from now to be sure if you don't get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I get that right before my period and when I am ovulating.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2008