My daughter and her poop adult content

My daughter is 2 years old and has had diarrhea for the last 5 days. She hasn't gone today so I'm hoping maybe it went away. Would you call the doctor or wait and see if she goes again today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• wait and see if she goes again. My dd ahd diarrhea for several days and turned out she had camplobacter (sp??) nothing major just some antibiotics and she was fine.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:26 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Honestly, I would have called the doctor after 1 day, but obviously she is not dehydrated, so maybe it is just loose stools? True diarrhea is like water, it would sink into the diaper. I would still take her to the doctor and have her checked out, but that's just me. good luck!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:27 AM on May. 23, 2011

• in infant its recommened to call after one day in older kids as long as there still eating, drinking, peeing etc there no need to worry!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 10:46 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Is she teething?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:28 PM on May. 23, 2011