Is pregnancy harder after 3 kids at age 27 ?

mommy656

Asked by mommy656 at 10:22 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dunno -- at 36 and 3 kids later this pregnancy has been easier in someways and harder in others... probably dependent on many factors..
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 10:26 AM on May. 23, 2011

• No. I was 28 and pregnant with my 4th. I think it might seem harder though because we do tend to carry lower.

Answer by gemgem at 10:26 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I only had 3 children and I was 27 when I had my last. It was not a hard pregnancy although I was much more tired at the end of it and I was definitely ready to have the baby. I think by the end I was not sleeping very well.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:27 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I think the more kids that you already have, especially if they aren't school age, the harder it can be to be pregnant. I had my 3rd at 37 and in some ways it was easier because the other 2 were in school full time but weekends were more tiring because there was no nap time.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:36 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I don't think that it is any harder. Each pregnancy is a bit different but 27 is still young. I am 28 and am due with my fourth in July.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:30 AM on May. 23, 2011