Not sure if I am pregnant or not??

My fiance and I are planning on trying to get pregnant, and well, the past 2 weeks I have been really tired, and nauseated. I am also eating a lot more than I normally would, and I already took one home pregnancy test and it came back negative, and my stomach seems to be getting bigger too. Any advice on what I should do or when I should take another test. We really would like to have a child and I don't want to be disappointed if I am not pregnant

Arielsmom2007

Asked by Arielsmom2007 at 10:45 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your OBGYN for a blood test.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:55 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Wait a couple weeks and take another.It took 6 months for me to get pregnant...relax dont think about it to much, stressing out about it wont help much. when the time is right it will happen. good luck
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 11:11 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Thanks everyone. I am not really stressing that much just kind of wondering because I am so tired and I am eating a lot more than I normally do, if it doesn't happen this time I will be ok, just means we will have to try again.
    Arielsmom2007

Comment by Arielsmom2007 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on May. 23, 2011