Husband ask. Is this my last meal?

Last Thursday I was running on things to fix for supper.(we go to the store on Friday nights) So I had 1 chicken breast so I grilled it then I fix some mac & chz, pinto beans, some greens and corn bread. I knew my son would just want mac & chz and corn bread so I cut the chicken in 3rds and fixed every ones plate. My husband come in and I give him his plate and he looks at me and ask is it ok to eat this? Is this my last meal? What is going on? He said it was th best meal in the world. I cook all the time but just not some much. I just thought it was funny that he would ask that..

kupdike98

Asked by kupdike98 at 10:45 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Very cute. My family is spoiled.........when I get down to the bare minimum all I get is complaints...
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:47 AM on May. 23, 2011

• LOL!! my dh knew i was pissed as heck at him last week, and even though i cooked or brought him a lunch from a restaurant, each time he said, ''are you trying to poison me??''

..maybe...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:48 AM on May. 23, 2011

• cute.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:49 AM on May. 23, 2011

• How sweet.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:58 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Dh always loves the things I come up with when groceries are low, I think because I'm forced to be more creative with the things I make.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:34 AM on May. 23, 2011