are u going to get u a lil something for yourself this christmas?

i made up my mind that i am ! all this year its been for the baby and the hubbys needs(both spoiled rotten!! lol) not that i dont think its worth the money but i think i will buy a lil something for me when i go shopping for my hubby this friday.
what about you?

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 2:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Holidays

• no :( i wish i had extra money than what i do right now and i would do that. lol i feel i deserve it though, ive been pregnant and its also been about the baby and my back kills and feet hurt so i would totally pamper myself! lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Nope! Wish I could!! But we have our 3 little ones to buy for, my parents and brother, hubbys parents and 2 sisters, 3 nephews and a partidge in a pear tree! LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• We got a Wii Fit. I love it.
    tln1

Answer by tln1 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• tln1We got a Wii Fit. I love it.

That's what I wanted but none of the stores around here or even online have them anymore. I was bummed so I will try to get one after the holiday's. I may get a new Coach purse only because I got a 25% off coupon in the mail. I buy myself stuff all the time so I really don't care if I get anything. I always make sure I get my kids and family something, that is my present every year to see their faces light up...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 3:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yep my xmas present to myself is a gym membership! I'm also going to get some things for baking and in the kitchen! Sad i know...but hey it's going to make me happy!
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 3:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I wish I could. But we have 5 kids to provide for and dad and I hardly ever get anything for us. Doesn't help that bio mom is three months late in child support.
    countryhome

Answer by countryhome at 6:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I got my self somthing but in a funny way I bid on a beany ababy on E-bay but I didn;t think I would get it but I did silly thing is a .99$ beany will cost5.00 in postage ugh how silly
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Go fot it! treat ourself once in a while... I already did:) My hubby and I went on a buisness trip to Atlantic city, he had to work and I had to keep myself occupied so I took my mom along for a girls day at the spa ( It was wonderfull!) Its was probably the last calm get away for a while, since I'm due in 2 weeks:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I really shouldn't. One thing I would really like is a pregnancy massage that one of our local chiropractor offices do. I've got a herniated disk and my back has been killing me lately.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If the funds are there I buy myself something all of the time...lol
    Just keep ur hubby happy you would be surprised on what u can get out of it.
    Get taking out for dinner (often) Recieve something unexpectly, I love it.

But to answer ur question...yes I will...lol
    Anonymous