I do I get my youngest son to interact with other kids??

Jme626

Asked by Jme626 at 10:59 AM on May. 23, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• you mean...how do you get your son to play with other kids....well, you really can't force a kid to play with other children. maybe try one other child. maybe he just likes to play with one other child. how old is your child? maybe he is shy and doesn't really want to go up to the other children. is he in any exracurricular activities?
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:09 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Take him to play lands and make play dates
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 12:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• He is the youngest of 6 and he has a twin sister but when he started headstart he was doing great until Cheyenne (twin) Started making friends then he just shut down he gets so much anxiety when a kid tries t talk to him runs away he wont even talk to the teacher he just consumed so much fear like he was left alone....I am not sure how to go about this...
    Jme626

Comment by Jme626 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• play dates
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2011