Really, this is what the fuss is all about?

So, I for the first time, smoked pot. Yeah, yeah, bash away.

Anyway, I always thought that it was some hugely mind altering drug. Like that I would see things or be unable to function.... And maybe its just because I had a very small amount... but really? That is what all the fuss is about? I really don't understand. I get more f***ED up with alcohol. I rarely drink alcohol because after 2 drinks, I cannot function at all (yes, I'm a light weight...).

I was against legalization. But now my stance has changed. If alcohol is legal, there is no reason pot shouldn't be.... although I don't think I would smoke it again. It made me a bit nauseated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• it relaxes you more then anything!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 11:08 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Obviously, you didn't buy the good stuff.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:09 AM on May. 23, 2011

• it doesn't change my stance on legalization..but it never 'hit' me, either. *shrugs*
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:09 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Good for you.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 11:09 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Obviously, you didn't buy the good stuff. = Jewjewbee

maybe!! lol... I become motion sick very easily... and while it did relax me, and greatly reduce my back pain (for the first time in years it didn't hurt, still doesn't hurt this morning!!), but everything kept moving..lol... think that's why I got nauseated... that and I had some really messed up dreams... course that could be because I fell asleep high watching a vampire documentary... not something I recommend at all. I was expecting that I would feel sick, or off or something this morning.. I mean after all people make pot sound like a million times worse then alcohol... and I didn't. I feel normal, pain free and rested.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 AM on May. 23, 2011

• alcohol is way more mind altering then marijuana..in my opinion marijuana should be legal and alcohol banned.smoking weed is not that bad now getting completely drunk and not knowing your name is.

twolilgirls712

Answer by twolilgirls712 at 11:13 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Good thing you didn't fall asleep driving down the highway.....
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:15 AM on May. 23, 2011

• and I didn't. I feel normal, pain free and rested
    -----
    and this is one reason why NORML is still active
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:15 AM on May. 23, 2011

• it just depends on what kind you get. there are really strong strains out there... but that being said, i used to smoke it just about everyday in high school, but got to a point where i just didn't like it anymore. then one day i was home alone, my SO at the time had some that smelled like christmas trees. i tried a little hit. i ended up sitting on the front porch because i needed the fresh air, with my bulldog telling him what a good dog he was... lol.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 11:18 AM on May. 23, 2011

when you're high you're more aware of your surroundings, unlike when ur drunk....weed dosen't make you pass out unless you smoke a shitload
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:23 AM on May. 23, 2011