What corset do you recommend to make your waist an belly fat smaller?

What fabric for example, latex, leather, cotton, plastic etc? I wanted to get one like the one Rose uses on the movie Titanic, where can I find one like that one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• you can find one at victorias secret or a sexy lingerie shop or a sex shop like Fascinations or hustler....
    and i think the best is the kind that is plastic with a silk fabric on top covering it because it makes any fat you have or rolls not noticeable AT ALL and pushes your twins up too :) and make sure the tie is strong and more rope than something less strong.

black i think is a sexy color to have :) i love them.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I've looked for them at victoria secret and they told me they dont have them there, all they have there are those crappy ones that arent strong enough to cinch your waist, I want the real ones like the one Rose wears in the titanic movie:) do u know where they sell those kinds?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Hm thast weird... im sure wedding shops have them because a lot of brides wear them under their dresses... also the sex shops i named above or any in your area.. like hustler or fascinations because they ahve those sections with naughty outfits etc lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• the one like Rose had.... that'll cost you at least $150, but most likely $250 +
    spandex, leather, and latex are BAD! for something that tight (unless you are only going to wear it for like 5 minutes LOL *wink wink*) you want a natural, breathable fabric such as cotton

and I make them for money BTW. supplies just to make one corset, not including fabric run $40+ so that'll give you a hint at the bare minimum you would spend to purchase one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• check out this site though

http://www.absolutecorsets.com/overbust-corsets/satin/vo-176u.htm

the thing you want to look for is the busk (that part in front that kind of looks like buttons) and strong laces up the back. anything that uses hooks and eyes is USELESS for more than about an hour of wear
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• and no, those are not the ones I make
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• that website you gave me anon it said this!
    OVERBUST SATIN CORSET #VO-176u

Beautiful Satin back lacing corset, fully lined with steel front busk closure. Lifts bust, draws in waist, flattens tummy. Front Length 16", Rear Length 14 1/2". Authentic steel hardware and construction throughout. Colors: Black, White, Red, Purple, Blue, Ivory, Baby Pink, Baby Blue. Fabric Swatches Waist Sizes: 18 inch - 38 inch. $339.99

IS THAT REALLY THE PRICE?????? 339.99??????
    WOW DAMN !!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i got my corset for like 80 dollars.. unless you want it custom made and by a person and not a known company it will be a lot.. but if you look around you can find a good one strong one and one you like for a good price.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• told you they were pricey :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Satin
    Brocade
    Varied Fabrics
    PVC Vinyl
    Leather / Suede

WHICH ONE WILL FLATTEN MY TUMMY FASTER??? AND MAKE MY WAIST SMALLER FASTER??? I DONT CARE IF THERE BAD ALL I CARE IS FOR THEM TO WORK.
    Anonymous