Anyone??

I actually have two questions...

The first one is, I am on cycle day 11 and for the last 3 or4 days I have been having a lot of discharge. It is nothing like fertile CM! It is completely clear and has no smell to it at all. When I go the the bathroom I have to wipe 5 or6 times just to get it all and I constantly feel like I am peeing my pants. Its enough to have to wear a panty liner. What is it? Its not thick at all, its very thin and almost watery. I haven't had sex so I know thats not what its from and like I said its nothing like ovulation mucous. Sorry if TMI...I am very curious.

Next one.... how likely is it to get positive evaporation lines on two out of three HPTs? The one without the late positive was taken first.
Thankyou so much for your help ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Ignore the evap lines. You aren't supposed to pay any attention to them, because they don't mean anything.

And the above poster is right....some women (myself included) experience more discharge during pregnancy.

I would wait and test again in a week.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• In early pregnancy some women experience more discharge, so that could be a cause. As far as two positive evaportion lines, those aren't accurate so I would say it's likely. I would wait a few days and test again or call your doc to do a blood test.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Sorry, I was above but redid my answer lol
    a_and_j_momma

• Sounds to me like you're pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• a and i momma WAS above me, lol, not sure what happened O.o
    CarolynBarnett

• I actually have a doctors appointment tomorrow but this discharge crap is driving me nuts! We are TTC and I don't even feel like haveing sex because I don't want even more "stuff" pouring outta me! LOL sorry I am just frustrated!

As for the evap lines...I guess I have never understood how a negative could have a postive evap line when there is no HCG??? Weird! But thanks again Ladies!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• It's b/c the chemistry of the reaction has changed after sitting that long....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have noticed that the healthier I am, and the more "good" fluids that I drink, the more I emply my bladder, the clearer my mucous is. This can be at different times during my cycle as well.
    calydu

Answer by calydu at 11:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• hello,
    well its common to get a clear discharge right before or after you conceive- also alot of people told me evap lines occur at any time after a test is taken but usually its as it dries- I took 3 HPT saturday night and all of them took more then 8-10 minutes and all of them turned a faint BFP- the third one took almost 12 minutes cuz I am early and my pee was very diluted- evap lines usually do nit occur during the testing time or right after- if you see a + and its in the same color as ink- more then not you are preggy- I took another one this am and it turned + very quickly- I am now 4 weeks wiht 2nd
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• test again and let us know
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008