Who else hates going to the mall?

Because you always see these skinny chicks with nice bodies or just good looking bodies? lol and you are sooo pregnant and in a way, envy them lol

I'm not meaning LITERALLY you envy them but you know even if you feel sexy being pregnant that you want your body back no matter what body type you were before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No! I loved my body when I was pregnant! And it's not like I'm one of those "a pregnant body is a beautful thing" type people lol. All my extra chunk always seemed to go to my stomach so when I was pregnant I thought I actually looked better lol. I was nice everywhere else and was SUPPOSED to have a belly so it all worked out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• LOL anony :) i liked that SUPPOSED to have a belly part lol :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I look at women who have already had children and think I hope I can get my body back afterwards...But as for the actuall pregnancy body, I dont compare myself to anyone. Im pregnant and theres now changing that. Plus my husband has done an amazing job at telling me and letting me know how attracted he is to me even when my body has completly changed from when we first met. He actually thinks Im sexier now than I was then just for the pure fact of what me and my body is going through and why.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am not even pregnant and I wish that...LOL!
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 2:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2008