I need to vent a bit......

DH spent 90% of the entire weekend on a drinking binge and full of anger. Not physical, just obnoxiously sarcastic. I mean ALL weekend and this morning he rolls over in bed all lovey........I got up...BLAH. What do you think? He was crappy all weekend then wants some lovin Monday AM?? I don't get it.

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 11:39 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you willing to deal with this the rest of your life? 90% of the weekend he's on a drinking binge??? Do you really see any happiness in this? I'm not saying to leave your husband but it sounds as if he needs some help because eventually it will lead to much worse incidents....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Cause sometimes men are clueless assholes who think with what is in their pants instead of their brains......

which reminds me of a joke a friend told me-- why do men name their dicks? Because they don't want most of the decisions in their life made by a total stranger.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:47 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Been there. It blows. Men are so ignorant sometimes. ((HUGS))
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 11:41 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Does this happen often? I love men, but they are clueless to our needs most of the time. You can't treat me like sh*t all day and expect me to want some lovin' in the evening. It's a no brainer!
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 11:41 AM on May. 23, 2011

• It happens often enough........You're right, a no brainer.
    Dahis

Comment by Dahis (original poster) at 11:44 AM on May. 23, 2011

• MizLee that is FREAKING HILARIOUS............thank you!
    Dahis

Comment by Dahis (original poster) at 12:06 PM on May. 23, 2011