Anniversary Ideas.......

DH and I will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary this week. We don't have much extra money and no baby sitters in this area. I've been trying to talk him into going out of town b/c I have family that we could stay with at the beach that could babysit and then we'd only have to pay for gas and food. He doesn't seem to want to go anywhere. How can we celebrate at home with the kids and still make it special?

Kimedbs

Asked by Kimedbs at 11:40 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Hubs and I have spent a few anniversaries home with the kids. We both worked (although I worked later than he did). Hubs surprised me one year by going out and buying steaks, and grilling them. I came home and he had supper cooked and waiting for me.... He also bought me a few flowers too. We put the kids to bed early and then snuggled up and had some 'us' time. Another year we fixed a picnic lunch and took the kids to the park, and then went out for ice cream later. (special meaning for us- as on our 1st date hubs and I went to that park and sat and talked for hours, and we went out for ice cream that day too).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:45 AM on May. 23, 2011

• make a nice diiner or order in for just the 2 of you after the kids go to bed...watch a romantic or if you have a favorite you both like movie...wear sexy lengerie if you have any...light candles around the room.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 11:44 AM on May. 23, 2011

• make a romantic dinner for the two off you after you put the kids to bed
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:49 AM on May. 23, 2011