does any one not have a will and does not want their husband as their health spokesperson in event of any of your severe health problems??lth prob

all I'm wondering is does any one not have a will with their husband and does any one not want their husband as their spokesperson in the even of severe health probls? I do have a will with my husband and my husband is not my health spokesperson and I am his healthspokes person. I have heard that retirement funds and life insurance funds and joint owned house and joint bank and credit accounts being married do not require a will. I have heard that being the beneficiary and joint owned are what make the will not necessary. I am very knowledgeable about health whereas he is not and my chosen representative is, that's why our health representatives are as they are. Just wondering if most of us moms have wills or not? And do most of us truly with all we've been through good, bad, however long before marriage and however long married do we really trust our husbands to care for our bodies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't have a will and know that I should. As to the rest, I trust him implicitly.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• No I don't want my husband to make my decisions, because he'd pull the plug as soon as the first bill arrived. My best friends are my decision makers..It's in writing.
    SuZQ55

Answer by SuZQ55 at 6:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Wow.

No I don't have a will. I need one but just haven't done one yet, As far as my husband, I trust him 100% to make the decision he feels is best. I know I'm far more important to him than any amount of money. So when I had surgery I signed the papers that allowed him to make the choices in case of a unforeseen problem.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2008