How many of you have children going to the same school or disctrict that you went to?

Or have kids that WILL GO TO the same schools you did.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:55 AM on May. 23, 2011 in

• All my kids attended/attend/will attend the same schools I did
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 11:56 AM on May. 23, 2011

• My son is going to the same school as I did. Of course all of my teachers are retired now!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:01 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Og good Lord no. We moved before they were school age so they would NOT go where we did.
    Anonymous

• *Oh
    Anonymous

• No, we're across the country from where my husband and I grew up. I grew up in Illinois and he grew up in Wisconsin. We now live in Nevada.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:07 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My DD would go to the exact schools I did -- If I had not opted for her to start private school this fall!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• my mom and stepdad moved a lot during my childhood years so i went to plenty of schools around here. I did end up living in a town with my husband and kids used to go to school at...the same teacher that helped me, one on one, helped 2 of my kids there for a couple of years so that was awesome cause she did a good job on me so i knew they were getting the best.

unfortunatly, we had to move and now my kids are going to the same school as my husband did.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• oops! " I did end up living in a town with my husband and kids used to go to school at"

i meant... i did end up living in a town with my husband and kids where I used to go to school at.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My 4 year old will be going to the same school for Kindergarten through 5th grade that I went to for Elementary school...he'll have have the same P.E. teacher I had! It's crazy!!!

Starting this fall he'll be attending preschool at the same church I had Brownies at. We also live in the same house I lived in from the time I was 14 until I was 18, which is right up the street from the house I grew up in (I lived there from ages 7 til about 12, I think)
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 12:18 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I do!! Heck, I work in the same High School I went to... but I didn't go back there for about 15 years after I graduated... I couldn't be happier!! :O)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:55 PM on May. 23, 2011