I knew he loved me but.... =)

I just checked my email and got one from my husband entitled "yep" lol I thought it might be another business plan for me to proof read (he's trying to start a security company) when I opened it, it was a LOVE LETTER!!! telling me that I'm his best friend, his soul mate, his Queen...of course I started bawling like a baby! lol
I write him love letters all the freaking time and in the 3 yrs we've been together he's written me 2...well now 3 lol I was shocked out of my mind! lol

What has your hubby done recently that has had you sniffling and sucking back tears? =)

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:57 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• That's so sweet!! Gotta love when men go just a little out of their way to show appreciation :D women on here are always bashing thri so/dh, so I think its real sweet when its also talked about how great some are! Last thing my SO did was surprise me with flowers this weekend..we did groceries, then he said he forgot something and had to run back in, but he walked out with flowers "just to say I love you"...he's bought me flowers aside f/ a holiday/birthday maybe once, so I was happy :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:02 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Well, Texted me a few days ago, I was having a blah day, and told me how he knows it doesnt seem like he notices or appreciates what I do for him or the kids, but he wanted to let me know that he does notice, and that he is grateful for having me in his life. And that he couldn't have a more beautiful wife, or better mother for our kids.... <3
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:03 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I honestly can't think of anything; how sad.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 12:04 PM on May. 23, 2011

• How sweet!

Mine didn't notice I chopped of 15 inches of hair when he was at the park yesterday. I would take a love letter over that anycday. Good for you!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:59 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Awwww!! So sweet!!! Mine brought me home flowers and candy for no reason a little while ago. And he NEVER does that! I was in tears :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:59 AM on May. 23, 2011

• that is so sweet been wishing mine would be more romantic like that instead of fiddling with my boobs and the other part and asking "Will you be turned on?" damn it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:04 PM on May. 23, 2011

• lol my DH works nights and well the Thurs before mothers day he woke me up and said you left the water running in the kitchen and there's a mess in there and i was like really you woke me up to clean up a mess!! as i walked into the kitchen and beside the sink was a picture of two wolves which I love wolves and he knows that he got me and he said Happy Mothers day I was so surprised

traren

Answer by traren at 12:06 PM on May. 23, 2011

• DH is much better at picking out cards than I am and has gotten me some in which he includes the sweetest notes.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:11 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i got nothing to add about a man being sweet to me

but good for you!
    sweet!
    i will live in your moment for a second and feel the love-lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:29 PM on May. 23, 2011

• These days , he's been so great that everything he does, brings tears to my eyes
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 12:36 PM on May. 23, 2011