Don't you just love being pregnant?

AND WAKING UP 10 TIMES THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT because all at once, your tail bone aches, your pelvis aches, your hips ache, yourlegs ache, your feet ache and you get charlie horses throughout the night? oh and you have to pee?? and you get sharp pains in our back and lower belly?
dont you love it during pregnancY? especially at the end?! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh yeah, not to mention the constipation, the nosebleeds that have made my nose twice as big, and the 24/7 bedrest that is about to make me a little more crazy than I was before i was pregnant. but i would do it a million times for a healthy and happy baby.
    carlita78

Answer by carlita78 at 3:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I think the heartburn is the worst part. I did love being pregnant during the second trimester, but now at 33 weeks, it's hard to get around so I can't wait until I have my son.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 3:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• hey I'm up right now with these things!!! The acid reflux is horrible and I have Pubic Symphysis which makes it so painful to switch sides and get out of bed. I wish I could just stay asleep so I wouldn't have to!!!!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Omg, I'm there with you girls. I woke up at 445am bc my girl had moved so far up in my ribs, yet still managed to keep her head on my bladder...Soooo painful...After I went pee, i laid down for a few minutes, only to have to get RIGHT back up to throw up everything in my digestive system, plus my intestines I think....Oh, and even though i already went pee, I managed to pee all over myself while vomiting...Ugh...Now I have to take a shower before I go BACK to bed.... I''m 35 wks and miserable...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm at the beginning of my pregnancy with my first child and I say this honestly you ladies are scaring me. LOL. I hope you all feel better soon and have healthy happy births.
    FANIEBEE

Answer by FANIEBEE at 9:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I remember waking up every two hours to pee. it was good preparation for when baby got here. i miss being pg mine was so good. doubt i'll be pg any time soon.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Awe im not lookin forward to that!!!
    im 34 weeks and never wake up during the night for anything. My back spasms sometimes but no hip pain or swelling or anything...... "knocks on wood"
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008