Does this make me bad? :[

I am 35 weeks pregnant and I just want it to be over with. I feel like that kind of sounds bad, but I am so done with being pregnant, it's exhausting me and really putting a beating on my body. I just want him to come already so I can see him and hold him and I also want to get my body back, Im not used to it being this way. Does this stuff make me a bad mom? That I want the pregnancy over and I want him out already? I feel like it makes me selfish or something :/ Could it just be the pregnancy hormones mixed with my depression? I dont know..

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 12:06 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope I'm in the same boat. I'm ready to be done and I have 4 weeks left!!!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 12:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Nope, every woman feels like that at some point during their pregnancy. Mine usually hits the last month and i am just like please can we get this over with :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• No, it makes you normal. The last few weeks of pregnancy are super hard. I felt that way with my 1st...I was just READY! but to offer just a little perspective, my 2nd was born 4 weeks early due to me having high blood pressure that couldn't be controlled and I would've give ANYTHING to have her in just a little longer and to experience that misery to eliminate the worry and stress that comes with having a pre-term baby. She was healthy but we couldn't be sure until she was born!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 12:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Most women at the end of pregnancy want it over with. As long as you know that it isn't safe until 37 weeks or later. It is best if your little guy stays in for at least another 2 weeks. Enjoy this time, I know it might sound crazy now... But you will miss all his kicks and jabs.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• No, I think many of us felt the same way. You're tired, achy, and just anxious to meet your little one. Don't worry mama, it's right around the corner. Good luck and congrats!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• nope i was the same way. just wanted him out
    Cherries12

Answer by Cherries12 at 12:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• No, it doesn't. I was the same way. I was whipped during my entire pregnancy.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 12:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• No. As long as you do not do anything to ACT on trying to get him out. He still needs a couple more weeks of lung and brain development.

Hugs mama...it will be over soon!
    Anonymous

• Very normal.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:11 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Thanks everyone :] I feel a bit less crazy now lol. I know that ill miss feeling his every move inside my belly and all, but I want to see what he looks like and meet him so bad.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 12:12 PM on May. 23, 2011