Sooo was blair witch project real? or no LOL

I remember when it came out everyone was like OMG its real! the clips are even real!!!

i havent thought about it or anything but i just saw a clip on "Scream Queens" and realized how CHEESY it is! lol so was it real? haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No!...LOL!!!
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 3:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• It was based on a true story, where this group of film students went to the woods to do a doumentary on the legend of the Blair Witch. If I remember correctly, they never found them, but found the backpack with some movie footage. I think they used some of the actual footage, or recreated it, because I remeber them talking about how they searched for an actress to look just like the actual girl who went missing.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The movie in theaters wasn't real, but like mamapotter said, it was based on fact. I just remember getting something like motion-sickness while watching it. (urp!!)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am so naive I thought it was real. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008