Do you have sharp pains or burning pains at the top of your stomach alomost under your breast?

kiara_gray

Asked by kiara_gray at 12:11 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like heartburn
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Which side? And what have you been eating before it happens?

Sounds like it could be gallstones. Seriously talk to your doc about it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Sounds like heartburn/reflux pain, probably from the baby pushing up on your stomach. You can try adjusting your diet & eating smaller meals more often to keep your stomach from getting too full, which can increase reflux pain. You could also talk to your doctor about taking an antiacid if the pain is frequent. When I was pregnant with my son, his head was shoving up into my stomach & it made it uncomfortable to eat because of the heartburn/reflux I was having.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• its my left side and its constantly doin the day so i try to eat ice or a freezie thinking it would cool down or something but it doesnt
    kiara_gray

Comment by kiara_gray (original poster) at 12:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Do you mean at the top of your uterus because I did have a burning sensation at the top of my uterus, under my breast. The doctor never knew exactly what it was. She said it was most likely the uterus being sooooooo stretched out.

It could also be your gallbladder if it is on your right side and if it is worse after eating a meal with a lot of fat in it. Start looking at labels to see how much fat is in each meat. There should be about 3 grams or less for every hundred calories. If it is more and you are worse after eating it could be your gallbladder which can be VERY serious.

I had to have out after my first baby. It was like the WORST HEART BURN I HAD EVER HAD. So bad I could NOT even breath when it got REALLY bad.

GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

• The gallbladder is on the right side, but the pain can be on the left side and in the back too. You should talk to your doctor about it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:26 PM on May. 23, 2011

• How far along are you?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:22 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i am 6 months
    kiara_gray

Comment by kiara_gray (original poster) at 2:37 PM on May. 27, 2011