Anybody Preggo After A MC?

Just Curious ! Anybody Preggo After A Miscarriage?
If so Hows It going ?
How Far along are you?

PrissyT

Asked by PrissyT at 12:24 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am. I had my miscarriage in January at 6 weeks.

I got pregnant 8 weeks after my loss with no AF inbetween.

So far things are going good. I did have to take prometrium, a progestrone supplement, for the first 12 weeks to keep me from miscarrying again. My progestrone levels started dropping again like they did when I miscarried so my doctor started me on it.

I am 13 weeks 1 day today.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:29 PM on May. 23, 2011

• yes we had a miscarriage around christmas at 6wks. we got pregnant in march n so far so good im about 9/10 wks so far so good.
    tazzii310

Answer by tazzii310 at 12:36 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i miscarried in january, it was a chemical miscarriage, so i was only a couple of weeks along. i had one period in february, and that's it! due in november. yay!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 1:00 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Hi Prissy -

Although I don't actually fit into this category with you younger "moms to be" I too had a miscarriage. I had a DnC on Jan. 25,1990 when I was 10 weeks pregnant. My baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. I was devastated. My husband and I took our time conceiving again but in June 1990 I was pregnant! In March of 1992 we had our first beautiful son. In July of 1994 we had our second beautiful son. And in January of 1996 we had our third beautiful son! We stopped there since we were convinced we would have our own football team of boys otherwise! LOL! (I would have loved to have added a few more though!)

Usually you can successfully have healthy pregnancies after miscarriage.

Have a great day!
    SarahFarah

Answer by SarahFarah at 1:34 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I have had 2 miscarriages in 2 years and I'm experiencing my 3rd as I type. :( I wish you the best of luck mama
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 2:32 PM on May. 23, 2011

• We had one right out of the gate when we started TTC; it took a few cycles to sort of reset, but then we were able to conceive on our own pretty easily (despite much angst and worrying. All by me.) Normal preg. When our DD was about 15 months we conceived while on BC, thanks to some other meds I was on; we only realized this had happened when I mc'ed at about week 6. My gyn thinks we should be good to go when it's time to TTC again this summer, but I'm a little nervous...
    LinaMom

Answer by LinaMom at 3:27 PM on May. 23, 2011