Please anyone help daughter with diarrhea for seven days

my daughter strted with high fevers of 102.5 and almost 103 fed tylenol and ibprofin she recieved fever blisters in her mouth and a fever rash all over her body fought this high fever for three days no a low grade temp is still goin on at times she also vomited on the first day before starting the diarrhea now still seven days later and three trips to the doctors still diarrhea she can have a three hour break maybe once a day then none stop diarrhea that has changed colors manny times to dark dark green light green dark brown light brown yellow and some mucus the first doctor thought stomach bug the second thought rotavirus now this third is unsure ganna take stool samples in have managed to keep her hydrated thank god with sips heer n there and very littler food in her he is testing her for ecoli n the rotavirus i am soooo scared any advice whould be appriciated PLEASE

millerchic

Asked by millerchic at 12:26 PM on May. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• my daughter will be twwo th efifth of june
    millerchic

Comment by millerchic (original poster) at 12:27 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I'd take her back to the doctor. I'd be a little scared.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:29 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i did just got back he is the third doctor
    millerchic

Comment by millerchic (original poster) at 12:31 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I wouldn't go to the dr. anymore. I'd go straight to the ER.
    jalvarez626

Answer by jalvarez626 at 2:41 PM on May. 23, 2011