Anybody have an article or some info on the reactions of those who thought Judgement Day would come?

Specifically the guy spreading everything? I'd like to see what these people have to say now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Entertainment

• I found this on Youtube

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:29 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Ihavn't seen one yet but I would like to see that too. My hubby and I were discussing it last night. Did you know that wasn't the first time they have done that?
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 12:30 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Yeah he did in 1992 and claimed the rapture would be in 94 and sold books with that in it. Now he did it again. You would think he would learn since he is a preacher that God himself as said not even Jesus knows when he will return, only God knows.

Answer by gemgem at 12:34 PM on May. 23, 2011

• lucky, i dont think that was really him. it was made the day before saturday
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:51 PM on May. 23, 2011