Do you have a Droid from verizon wireless? My husband keeps getting hacked from different states

from verizon wireless people and getting into his Facebook and changing his password. This has happened a handful of times and im wanting to terminate the account with no fees (waive them) i know they can do that if there many many problems like never any reception. Has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Technology

• my dh had to change his password last night on facebook, i guess that was why but i didn't ask...he gets on there all the time with his droid and we go through verizon
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:31 PM on May. 23, 2011

• yea but my dh keeps getting hacked from diff states every few days. so i called verizon and told me to get my husband to call and ask for a supervisor to terminate the acct for free
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:21 PM on May. 23, 2011

• hmm..idk wish i could help :/
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:42 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I have the Droid, Droid X and HTC Thunderbolt, all on verizon. No one has had any FB issues with them.
    mysticalmalissa

Answer by mysticalmalissa at 6:37 AM on Jun. 5, 2011