Diarrhea for seven days advice please read

recieved fever blisters in her mouth and a fever rash all over her body fought this high fever for three days no a low grade temp is still goin on at times she also vomited on the first day before starting the diarrhea now still seven days later and three trips to the doctors still diarrhea she can have a three hour break maybe once a day then none stop diarrhea that has changed colors manny times to dark dark green light green dark brown light brown yellow and some mucus the first doctor thought stomach bug the second thought rotavirus now this third is unsure ganna take stool samples in have managed to keep her hydrated thank god with sips heer n there and very littler food in her he is testing her for ecoli n the rotavirus i am soooo scared any advice whould be appriciated PLEASE my daughter is goint o be two on the fifth of june

millerchic

Asked by millerchic at 12:28 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Sorry you are going through this, hopefully its nothing serious and can be treated. Sorry I have no advice.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 12:43 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Sorry, not in a position to give medical advice, but my heart goes out to you and your little girl. I only know to give Pedialyte to my girls. It's tought having a sick child. I Hope things get better.
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 2:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I hope you find out what is wrong with her. Im sorry I dont have any advice except for the obvious of getting her to the Dr and ER if it becomes more serious. Poor thing, I hope she gets well SOON
    mommy_of_2_0609

Answer by mommy_of_2_0609 at 2:59 PM on May. 23, 2011