Advice please diarrhea for seven days

recieved fever blisters in her mouth and a fever rash all over her body fought this high fever for three days no a low grade temp is still goin on at times she also vomited on the first day before starting the diarrhea now still seven days later and three trips to the doctors still diarrhea she can have a three hour break maybe once a day then none stop diarrhea that has changed colors manny times to dark dark green light green dark brown light brown yellow and some mucus the first doctor thought stomach bug the second thought rotavirus now this third is unsure ganna take stool samples in have managed to keep her hydrated thank god with sips heer n there and very littler food in her he is testing her for ecoli n the rotavirus i am soooo scared any advice whould be appriciated PLEASE my daughter is goint o be two on the fifth of june

millerchic

Asked by millerchic at 12:30 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Health

• i would keep taking her to doctors till i found an answer... have u tried to google her symptoms?

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:35 PM on May. 23, 2011

• her symptoms match up with the rortvirus idk anymore just want to know for sure sooo scrary
    millerchic

Comment by millerchic (original poster) at 12:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I would guess e-coli. I had it about a year ago and that sounds like what I had going on. My son (he was 1 at the time) had it also but he got over it quickly. They gave me phenergan (sp) for the nausea and hydrated me through an IV. My son only had it for a couple of days, we just gave him pedialyte (which makes the diarrhea worse briefly but keeps them hydrated) and he went right back to normal. Hope this helps.
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 12:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• dont u usally have more vomiting with ecoli then diarrhea
    millerchic

Comment by millerchic (original poster) at 12:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• sounds like a bacteria of some sort. keep checking in with your doctor!
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 12:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I'm sorry if my DDs doctor hadn't found out what was wrong her yet I'd bypass him and take her to the emergency room.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• If her doctor wont' answer the questions - go to the ER instead.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i would keep pressing the dr and maybe get a new one if they cant find answers
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 4:50 PM on May. 23, 2011